Liam is Six months OLD!!! How did the time fly so fast? My sweet smiley Liam is the best baby I could ever wish for.
He has started eating solid foods. He's not too sure what to think of it, but he likes the new experience and the chance to put something in his mouth.
I love how he uses all his hands and feet to grab stuff. He lays on his mat with all fours up like a silly bug.
Sleeping through the night (mostly)
Always has a smile ready, even if he is in the middle of crying
Smiles with ALL of his mouth wide open
He grabs the sides of my face and snuggles into my neck when he's sleepy
Gets SOOOO excited over anything crinkly
Remember those other two munchkins?
Kael is in full imagination mode, everything he picks up turns into something amazing. He's always in another world, and I am lucky to visit every once in a while. Right now he believes he is the character Aang from the cartoon version of The Last Airbender, he goes around "whooshing" everything and getting it to "move" using only air. He starts Kindergarten next month and could not be more excited (neither can I!). He is such a big boy, how does the time go so fast?
Kiera loves to tag along with Kael and is always getting into whatever he is doing. She likes to pretend she is a dog and runs around on all fours barking after Kael the Airbender all day. She's active and maybe a little klutzy, always asking for a bandaid for the latest owie. She's cute and stubborn and knows how to get her own way just like any other 3 year old princess, oh and she has her daddy totally wrapped around her little finger.
They are all so cute! I'm sure Liam will be sitting up by the next time we see him. And your little Princess may not have been such a klutz, someone is admitting her guilt around here. So sorry!
ReplyDeleteI love these little ones so much! It was so good to see you all. I can't wait to see you in October. P.S. I miss Liam's smile and laugh!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much Liam looks like Brian some 30 plus years ago!!! So cute!!!
ReplyDeleteYour family is growing so fast - thanks for sharing such cute pictures of them!
Your kids are so cute! Love it:)
ReplyDelete