What a great photographer!!! Those are some cute pics. I like the one of Kiera. Liam looks like he didn't want his picture taken, or he wanted to play with the camera himself.
Hah, the close up of Kiera is my favorite, followed by the crooked lamp! I find random pictures like this on my camera all the time after Parker gets his hands on it :)
What a great photographer!!! Those are some cute pics. I like the one of Kiera. Liam looks like he didn't want his picture taken, or he wanted to play with the camera himself.
ReplyDeleteHah, the close up of Kiera is my favorite, followed by the crooked lamp! I find random pictures like this on my camera all the time after Parker gets his hands on it :)
ReplyDeleteThat's funny! Though Kiera looks sad and so do Liam's eyes. Maybe he'll be a photographer like he's Dad (or whatever you call Brian).
ReplyDeletecute!
ReplyDelete