Saturday, July 3, 2010

Liam is 5 months old Today!


And he learned a new trick today too!


Thats right! He can turn over from his tummy to his back. It was pretty funny to watch the first couple of times because he looked so surprised after he did it.

Other notable Liam achievements this month:

First two teeth started coming in ( I guess he cant wait for the real food!)
First started grabbing his toes
First time camping
First time at the beach


He weighs around 15 lbs according to the scale at home.
He is wearing 6 mos size clothes and his giant feet are hard to sqeeze into 12 mos size socks.
He is the happiest child and LOVES to flirt with anyone who will give him attention. Life is Lovely with our little Liam around.

5 comments:

  1. That top pic is ADORABLE!!! Love this little man. We're going to have to come up and see you all soon for some more play time with the kids! Hope you're trip home wasn't too bad, I'm soooooo very happy to be home and not camping... though it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he only likes to flirt with me - but he makes do with others b/c I don't live so close. Til next time Liam. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is sooo cute! His hair is looking a little like Jacob's:) Jacob can roll over now too and he also looked surprised when he did it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!!! He is so precious...I would love to meet this little guy. What a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! What a little cutie pie! I LOVE the top picture - I want to see him so bad! Your family is so precious ~ love you guys~

    ReplyDelete