Hey, that's how I take a bath when I'm too lazy to bend over the tub...LOL :D
How Sweet,Shanda! My Michael turns 18 on Monday. I miss those days of sink baths. Enjoy those little ones, for all to soon there gone. I don't even know where the time went~I guess time does go swiftly by~
LOVE, love, love that face! What a cutie!
Liam seems to love it!
Too cute! I love how he's even being modest for the pic and covering up his man parts!!!! Give him a big kiss for me!
Priceless picture!!!
Hey, that's how I take a bath when I'm too lazy to bend over the tub...LOL :D
ReplyDeleteHow Sweet,Shanda! My Michael turns 18 on Monday. I miss those days of sink baths. Enjoy those little ones, for all to soon there gone. I don't even know where the time went~I guess time does go swiftly by~
ReplyDeleteLOVE, love, love that face! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteLiam seems to love it!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love how he's even being modest for the pic and covering up his man parts!!!! Give him a big kiss for me!
ReplyDeletePriceless picture!!!
ReplyDelete