We held Liam's blessing on March 28th 2010. Several of our wonderful family members came up to share this special day with us.

Such a wonderful family we have. The blessing was sweet and perfect, just what a little spirit needs in this day and age.

I love the blessing of family and I treasure these experiences with my little ones. It gives me huge comfort to know that Heavenly Father wants these blessings for our babies and that no matter what the world is doing my family is watched over and protected.

Since I didn't have my blog when Kael and Kiera had their blessings I'll add their pictures below:

Kiera blessed May 6th, 2007
Kael blessed November 28th, 2004
I love his little blessing outfit! He is so adorable. That is so nice that your family was there for his blessing. We had Jacob blessed a week after Liam, and it is such a great comfort to know that he is being watched over:)
ReplyDeleteI know that we are not supposed to be prideful people, but you both look so happy and proud to be the parents of these sweet little children. I am so happy for you and I can see the joy you have in being a part of their lives.
ReplyDeleteLove you ~