Monday, April 26, 2010

Kael is the Proud New Owner of a Fish


It is too cute how much he loves his fish. He proved it by keeping his room clean for a whole week. No small feat for him. He appropriately named his little fishy Blue Fish.


Despite the parental nudge towards the more tame gold fish variety Kael only had eyes for the cannibalistic Betta Fish. So, instead of sharing a bowl with Blue Fish, Kiera's fishy gets to have its own bowl too. Kiera's fish was dubbed Black Fish and I can only assume Dr. Seuss has some influence in that respect.


Liam didn't get a fishy, but then again he doesn't do a very good job of cleaning his own room either. :-)

2 comments:

  1. That's so fun for them. I'm glad Kael was able to keep his room clean. Hopefully he keeps it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look proud! That's a major accomplishment for a child to keep their room clean for that long (maybe I should offer Candace a fish)! haha Good job Kael!!

    ReplyDelete