Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kiera's Fairy Princess Party

For Kiera's birthday my Mom wanted to give her a Fairy Princess Party. Kiera was so excited she could hardly wait until the day came.

For her party all the little girls got to wear fairy wings and flower halos. They each had their nails painted with sparkly nail polish, sparkly make-up done and sparkles sprinkled in the their hair.
After their make-up was done they each had their pictures taken in the fairy princess chair.
Next they all got to decorate their fairy princess wands with sparkly stickers and jewels.



After all the little fairies were appropriately attired, it was time for cupcakes! We sang happy birthday to Kiera and everybody got to decorate their own cupcakes.


Next we all gathered around Kiera to open presents. She was in fairy princess heaven with all the super cute girly gifts she received.

Kiera had such a blast and all her little fairy friends looked fabulous. Thank you Grandma Pam for such a fun party!
If you would like to see more photos of the party go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aurichpics/sets/72157623612395035/

2 comments:

  1. I want a fairy party!!! That looks like so much fun, and the little fairies look sooooo adorable. I'm glad Kiera got an awesome birthday party! I am excited to see you all this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to steal your post on my site! It was so cute though I had to post pics. Thanks for letting us come! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete