Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kiera's 3rd Birthday

My little princess is 3! She has grown into such a beautiful, fun, happy little girl.


On the morning of her birthday I let her open her little make-up set. She and Kael spent a good amount of time making her look "pretty."

Isn't she gorgeous? For lunch we met her cute little friends Lexi and Peyton at McDonald's for yummy chicken nuggets and some playtime.


After her favorite dinner, we invited Grandma and Grandpa Workman over to open presents and have cake and ice cream.


I love my sweet Kiera, she is a source of pure joy and excitement. Her spunky personality just radiates happy, and there is never a dull moment when she is around. I can't wait to watch her grow and see what a beautiful young lady she becomes in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that Kael is helping her w/ her makeup, did he try some on too? Brian would die. And she's wearing the dress I made her, so cute!

    ReplyDelete