When I got pregnant with Kael, I spent a long time looking for a baby book I liked. They were all cutesy and boring and none of them were my style. So I decided I was going to make my own. Kael and Kiera both have their own and now Liam's baby book is complete, I'm just waiting for this little guy to come so I can start filling it in.

I have loved owl's for a while and found this cute little owl applique on Etsy and of course had to have it for Liam's book.

I have loved owl's for a while and found this cute little owl applique on Etsy and of course had to have it for Liam's book.

I did start filling out some of the pages, the Mommy, Daddy, Big Brother and Sister pages are mostly complete (I blanked out some names in case those people didn't want to be published on my blog).

Here are some of the pages that are waiting for a baby before I can fill them in:
Now I suppose I should get back to my laundry and cleaning; even though I would so rather scrapbook all day.
You do an AWESOME job with those baby books. I'm sad to say that Ava's isn't even complete and hasn't had any pics put in. I'm such a bad mommy. I think I need a weekend (better yet a week) to get caught up on those type of things. Come on Baby Liam, come soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great. It reminds me of the time when we made Ava's baby book. Trisha needs to get on that. I hope for your sake that Liam comes anytime now!
ReplyDelete