Whoever it was that told me that girls are much easier to potty train than boys sure knew what they were talking about. I had been putting off training Kiera because I knew what exhausting stressful work it is, but leave it her to take matters into her own hands. She is basically potty training herself!
For a while now she has been telling us that she wants to go potty on the toilet, rarely actually "going" but pretending all the same. But, these last few days she has been actually going and even once she did a #2!! ALL BY HERSLEF! No thanks to her lazy mom.
She is soooo excited to be wearing big girl pull-ups, especially since they have princesses on them and she even picked out "Tinkybell" undies at the store (those will have to wait a while, but maybe not as long as I thought).
Well, since my baby girl is so insistent on growing up too fast it sure is a good thing we have another little body in the works. In case you were wondering how that was coming along here are some TERRIBLE pictures of me. Keep in mind that I had a very long busy day and that at the time the pictures were taken I was already 1 hour late to bed, not the makings of beautiful pictures.
For a while now she has been telling us that she wants to go potty on the toilet, rarely actually "going" but pretending all the same. But, these last few days she has been actually going and even once she did a #2!! ALL BY HERSLEF! No thanks to her lazy mom.
She is soooo excited to be wearing big girl pull-ups, especially since they have princesses on them and she even picked out "Tinkybell" undies at the store (those will have to wait a while, but maybe not as long as I thought).
Well, since my baby girl is so insistent on growing up too fast it sure is a good thing we have another little body in the works. In case you were wondering how that was coming along here are some TERRIBLE pictures of me. Keep in mind that I had a very long busy day and that at the time the pictures were taken I was already 1 hour late to bed, not the makings of beautiful pictures.
As of today I am 25 weeks and 4 days along (6 months, 1 week, 4 days). In case you were wondering, here is a comparison picture of me only 2 weeks away from giving birth to Kiera. I'm a little panicked to realize that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference in size. YIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment