I can't seem to make myself continue to post about our Hawaii trip, so I decided to post a bunch of pictures and caption them.
Begining with Day 2 (Sunday so we tried not to swim)
Day 3:
Husbands: if you want a happy wife~let her do this at least once in her lifetime. (Note the absence of kids and kid paraphernalia.)
Brian showing the height of his nerdyness.
Lazing in the warm water. Our beach was behind a wave deflector-thing so we had nice calm water to float around in.
Day 4:
Posing in our hotel lobby while waiting for our dinner cruise shuttle.
On the dinner cruise. Really pretty veiw from out in the water.
The dancers on our dinner cruise. Brian pointed out that they all seem to have the same big smile while they are dancing.
Day 5:
Day 4:
Day 5:
You finally finished your trip update! I loved Hawaii, someday I will return....maybe w/ you guys like Brian suggested doing in a couple years. Glad you got to go!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. Can't wait to go myself. I leave Monday morn. Any suggestions? Trav will be working during the day, so...
ReplyDelete