We just came home from our first pre-natal dr. appt and are happy to announce baby #3 is healthy and growing. We wanted to wait to spread the news until we were sure all was fine. I am 10 weeks along now and the due date is February 15th. Baby was active and wiggly during the scan and all my fears of "what could happen" were eased.
Kael and Kiera seemed really interested in the little baby on the scan monitor but for the most part probably don't realize what they are in for. All they know is that for the last few weeks their mom has been a little extra grouchy and tired. But I feel good and am looking forward to less nausea and more energy for getting ready for the new little one.
We will be able to find out baby's sex on September 30th and we'll surely broadcast the news for all to hear.
Heavenly Father has blessed us again with one of his special spirits and we are so excited meet our sweet little darling.
Congrats! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Shanda and Brian! This is great news!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats! xo
ReplyDeleteWhat? I find out on here that I am about to be an aunt to another child! Congrats! I'm excited!
ReplyDeletehey you guys!! I didn't know you were in the blogging world too! Congrats on the new baby on it's way! That is SO exciting!
ReplyDeleteyeah, Yeah, Yeah. I'm glad you are joining the club of new babies
ReplyDeleteCongrats and WOW! You went to Hawaii prego? You are brave.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for you and your family. :)
Congrats to you & Brian! Hope you feel better soon. I'll watch the kids so you can take a nap while I'm up there! So excited to hang out w/ you guys soon.
ReplyDelete