Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The First Snow is so Exciting!

I don't know at what point I grew up, but I think it happened about the same time I didn't want to play in the snow anymore. It's just not the same when you would rather watch through the window from the nice warm house.

These kids, however, LOVE to play in the snow. I guess that means they are mostly normal, as far as kids go.

This is a picture on Monday morning when the snow first started falling:

Only a dusting, and I honestly thought I better get a pic of the kids in it before it melts.

Well, here is Monday night:
LOTS more snow, the kids (minus Liam) even got to go on a Dad powered sled ride. How lucky.


This is this morning (Tuesday). Still lots of snow and they couldn't be happier.
I think that I'm totally ok if we don't get a white Christmas, one white holiday is super enough for me.

2 comments: