Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumkin Carving Ain't Like it Used to Be












{My little pumpkins at the Pumpkin "Patch" ("patch" being the store at the side of the road, we're lazy this year)}


Really, who just carves boring old Jack o' Lanterns anymore?





Well, Brian does. Notice he is trying to hide the template he *needed* to carve his extra complicated pumpkin. Prepare to laugh maybe a little when the masterpiece is revealed.

Ta Da!!

Kael's pumpkin is the most creative of all:


If you can't figure out what his vision was the next two pictures will help:

Do you see it now?



Here is Kiera's pumpkin~she still needs a little help from Mom with the carving. Hey, who made the mouth so wonky? I guess it matches her spunky personality.

Brian's ultra complicated master piece:

I don't know why I thought I was so original when I decided to carve my pumpkin to look like Jack Skellington, apparently half the US population had the same great idea. Oh well, still awesome (to me at least).


Who doesn't love Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. Love them all! But Kael wins, that's an awesome two-headed dragon. I am a sucker for Jack the Skeleton though, great job to all of you. We aren't doing that this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kael is such an artist. I was going to make fun of Brian, but then I remembered that I made my boyfriend carve our pumpkin. All of the pumpkins look great!

    ReplyDelete