I realize that it has been almost two months since I posted anything on my blog. I still have pictures from Kael's birthday, Thanksgiving, my birthday and several other events in between. However, my laziness is at its zenith and I would never catch up to present day. So, I thought I would start with Christmas and maybe, maybe try to work backwards.
Christmas Eve:
Happy as can be; Kael got to open his SpiderMan sheets for his one Christmas Eve present. Kiera opened a gift that had wall flowers and a pretty net canopy for over her bed. Thanks Grama Pam and Grampa Robin!
Brian's sisters and brother all came into town Christmas Eve, so we hung out at his Mom's house to play that evening. Kael was introduced to the game Twister, good thing he got a version of it for Christmas because he LOVES it!
The kids put out cookies for Santa and oats for the reindeer, they love to see if Santa and the reindeer ate their snacks the next morning. The reindeer even left a bit of an oat mess that is still on our front porch.
Christmas Day:
Kiera's big present from Santa was her dollhouse. I think she is in dolly paradise now, she spends hours at a time playing at her dollhouse.
Kael's big present from Santa was the Wii. (Brian won it at work in a drawing!) Kael Loves to play MarioKart and is getting really good at it.
Over at Grandma Workman's house we all got to open more presents and had a yummy ham dinner. The best part was spending so much time with family. Time seems to slip by all too fast.
New Sunday clothes to wear to church, so handsome and gorgeous!
( sorry for the MONDO shadow in the picture, apparently my finger was in the way)
We had soooo much fun, wish we all lived closer together! What beautiful little ones in their Sunday clothes, I didn't get to see them all dressed up that day. Take it easy, only a few more weeks to go (hopefully just like 3 more, right in time for me to come!!!).
ReplyDelete