Needless to say it didn't start out as fun as I hoped. Not only were the kids EXTRA grumpy and one of them just a little too prissy, but Brian had to jump in the van twice and run up the street. The first time to find cash and the second time to find a bathroom for Kael (not a pit stop he could make behind a tree). Pretty soon I was ready to just leave without pumpkins, but Brian was not about to go without something to show for his hard work.
So we loaded them in the wheelbarrow and scouted for pumpkins. Brian trudged through the patch while I waited on the side of the road with my little prissies for him to find the perfect pumpkins.
We ended up with a couple of good pumpkins and some smiles.
Looks like it was naptime for Miss Kiera! Glad they cheered up and got some good looking pumpkins out of the day. We need to do that soon too, maybe do another hayride this year. The one we all went to last year was fun.
ReplyDeleteAt least you ended up getting some good pumpkins!
ReplyDeletePumpkin patch pictures are always my favorite. So fun to go with the whole family.
ReplyDeleteOh, and go ahead and link away to that post. I know I just had to share it too.