Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Day of Preschool!


How handsome in his new school clothes!



Skipping off to class, Kiera thought she was going to school too!



When we first arrived they had the kids do a scavenger hunt to find important places in the classroom such as the bathroom, the art box, helper chart and cubbies.


I can't be sure, but I think he was excited to be there.


He impressed his teachers by writing his own name on the back of his paper.



When they were finished scavenging, they sat down to decorate their name tags. Kael barely noticed that we were leaving him. Preschool pretty much rocks!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Can you say awesome??? Love the big happy, smile on that boy. He's going love it all. Poor Kiera, she has to wait a little bit longer though. Give those babes a big kiss for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a little man now!! He looks so happy and I love the picture of the two holding hands!! So precious :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could be his teacher! He is such a cutie! They are so adorable together. I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete