Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Paper Airplanes

The boys decided to make paper airplanes today. Nico (the boy we babysit) wanted to fold the airplanes himself and did a pretty good job too, not picky about how it turned out. Kael, on the other hand, was wayyyy too picky about his airplane. I got designated to manufacture the airplane, but no matter how I tried I couldn't meet his strict specifications. Can we say future Boeing engineer? Sheesh! Anyway, he finally settled for this one:



Look at that form! He's a natural paper airplane flyer, but aren't they all?



3 comments:

  1. Good pics of him flying his plane. And way to go MOM! I have NO skills in airplanes, Jeremy would have to be around to do that. Bet you guys are getting EXCITED....don't you leave this weekend??? Whoohooo, I'm SOOOOO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he gets his interest in planes from his mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love paper airplanes in our house.

    How did I not know you had a blog?

    ReplyDelete