Kael: "MOM! MOM! MOMOMOMOMOM!" Me: "What Kael?" Kael: "I have something in my nose." Me: "Let me see. Well, it's your finger." Kael: Giggles "Oh." And runs away.
Oh, that boy is crazy! I'm excited to see him and y'all this weekedn. I'm also glad that you are blogging now. It will help keep me closer to y'all while I'm down here in Utah. My blogs are definitely not exciting because I don't have any funny stories about my children.
Ha ha ha. Boys can be boys. Can't wait till Jacob does something like it.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm glad you have a blog. Yeah! Welcome to the club.
ReplyDeleteOh, that boy is crazy! I'm excited to see him and y'all this weekedn. I'm also glad that you are blogging now. It will help keep me closer to y'all while I'm down here in Utah. My blogs are definitely not exciting because I don't have any funny stories about my children.
ReplyDelete