What posseses a husband to promise to do the dishes every night?
I still haven't figured it out, but whatever it is I am greatful. Every night since the end of his class, Brian faithfully (and seemingly happily) washes the dishes.
I don't know how I got to be so lucky, I think I just might have the perfect husband.
Wow, you are lucky!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Brian!
btw, I had to put a URL in there or they wouldn't let me post a comment. That's why my name is blue.
ReplyDeleteHow nice! Jeremy and I have a deal, whoever cooks, the other does the dishes. He fell off the deal for a while while in school, but it's back on. I just appreciate him helping me cook. And no, Brian can't be perfect, I know him to well! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Brian is helping you out and being a good husband.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great hubby you have.
ReplyDelete