How'd she do that??
A herd of gravity defying my little ponies! Cheese's hair kinda matches some of those:)
That is so CUTE! How are they staying there? Did she glue them? haha Must be the new trend - ponies on the fridge!
That is so funny!
She figured out there was magnets built into their feet. We had no idea.
That is so cute! I used to play with ponies when I was little:)It was so great to see you too, and to meet little Liam. I want to meet all your kiddos! They are so cute.
Brilliant! The ponies from the 80s sure didn't do that!
How'd she do that??
ReplyDeleteA herd of gravity defying my little ponies! Cheese's hair kinda matches some of those:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so CUTE! How are they staying there? Did she glue them? haha Must be the new trend - ponies on the fridge!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!
ReplyDeleteShe figured out there was magnets built into their feet. We had no idea.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! I used to play with ponies when I was little:)
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to see you too, and to meet little Liam. I want to meet all your kiddos! They are so cute.
Brilliant! The ponies from the 80s sure didn't do that!
ReplyDelete